Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's My Life...

I haven't posted in almost a week.  Been busy busy busy with my daughter and other duties.  Actually, I am pretty exhausted.  My husband does ZERO housework, so I cook, clean, do laundry, mop, vacuum, help Salaam with her homework, take her to and pick her up from school, and more.  I am so tired.  I swear, I have to clean my house every single day.  I have two men (my husband and my brother) in the house, plus a six year old child.  Imagine the mess my house gets in every single day of the week.  And I am tired of cleaning up messes.  I just keep quiet, because nagging and complaining does no good.  So I just grin and bear and do it.  Not much else I can do.  I dread having my ankle surgery, because I will be confined to my bed for a few days.  Dear God, this house will be completely trashed.  I am not looking forward to that at all.  Two men and a six year old child with no one cleaning up behind them?  God help me.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my old self...

It's 4:10 am, and I cannot sleep.  I hate a quiet house.  My mind races in a quiet house.  And that is never good. I have come to the ...