Friday, February 22, 2013

NXT show

Me, my husband, and our daughter went to the WWE NXT show last night at Full Sail in Winter Park.  I LOVE WWE.  It is a passion of mine, and it was so exciting to be there.  It took me away to another world and helped me forget my problems, at least for a little while.

I know WWE gets a bad rap in the media, and from many people.  They just don't understand it.  Last night, after Randy Orton finished his match, he took the time (about 10-15  minutes) to stop and sign autographs and take pictures with the fans.  He was also kissing all the little girls on the cheeks.  He was very sweet, and he loves his fans.  I will not forget him for that.  That is what many critics of WWE do not see...the love that the fans have for the WWE superstars, and the love that the WWE superstars have for the fans.  He could have just went straight back to the locker room, but he didn't.  He took time and mingled with us, the little people, the WWE fans.  Thanks Randy.  Mad respect for you for that.

Chris Jericho-Y2J-will be there next month.  After the show, they were selling tickets to next month's show.  My husband surprised me on the way out of the show-he had bought tickets earlier in the evening.  He told me he was going to the bathroom, and that is when he got the tickets.  I am not sure what has gotten into him, but he is being nicer to me this week.  I appreciate that he did that for me, knowing how much I love WWE.  Can't wait to see Y2J!

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my old self...

It's 4:10 am, and I cannot sleep.  I hate a quiet house.  My mind races in a quiet house.  And that is never good. I have come to the ...