Friday, October 17, 2014

About me

I consider myself to be a private person. I don't let too many people into my life, much less my private life. I don't like to talk about personal issues or things that are going on in my life. I prefer to keep my private life private. That's just how I am. But I will try to open up a bit more here, to give you a batter idea of who I am and what I believe.

So let me share a little about myself. I am a mom, blogger, Muslim, Tae Bo junkie, political junkie, and a HUGE college football fan. I love sports, playing the guitar, music, reading, drawing, and writing. I also love perfume, make up, and purses. Yeah, typical girlie girl stuff, I know. I am also Straight Edge. I don’t smoke, drink, or do drugs. I’ve never even tried an illegal drug. And I say that with pride. Drugs never had an allure for me. I saw too many people, both famous and not famous, get messed up on all that crap. I never wanted that in my life.

I have a tattoo on my upper left arm.  I have three piercings in one ear, four in another, my nose and my tongue. I had my eyebrow done. I pierced it myself. But it wasn’t healing properly. So I took it out. I will get it re-pierced soon.  I also have my ears stretched to 2 g. I plan to stretch them out bigger.

And that’s a little about me.  This is hard for me to share. But hopefully as I go on, I will share more of me. Maybe. Time will tell.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my old self...

It's 4:10 am, and I cannot sleep.  I hate a quiet house.  My mind races in a quiet house.  And that is never good. I have come to the ...