Sunday, October 19, 2014

Are all men pigs/dogs/cheaters?

Now before you men get all upset about my title, let me explain myself. Without going into detail, my dad was not in my life at all. My mom used to always tell me that all men are pigs and can not be trusted. I was young when she began telling me this, so at that time, I didn't know what she meant by that. I do now. My ex husband lied to me so much and did so many bad things to me, that I sometimes wonder. When you find out someone you love has lied to you and betrayed your trust...it completely shatters your world. You look at everything differently after that. Nothing is the same anymore.  But what is worse than that is when someone KNOWS what you have been through. And he KNOWS what other men have done to you in the past. And he swears to you that he will never do to you what the previous man in your life did to you. Yet you find out that not only was he doing the exact same thing, but that and much worse. It really shatters your trust for every man. I do know that I am done with men.  My concentration and attention all goes to my daughter. I do not need a man. I do not want a man. I am done with men and with marriage. ALL men cheat. ALL of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my old self...

It's 4:10 am, and I cannot sleep.  I hate a quiet house.  My mind races in a quiet house.  And that is never good. I have come to the ...