It's been almost four years since I last posted anything here. I was reading my old posts this morning. I don't even know that person who posted. Was that me? Is that still me. I wonder.
I have changed since my last post. A lot. I'm not sure if I have changed for the better or for the worst. I guess it depends on your point of view. I do know that I am a lot more guarded and introverted now. I don't trust people. I don't have many friends. I have one person that I talk to on a regular basis. I don't let anyone in. I don't go out much. And I don't plan to. I would rather live a lonely life alone than have people round me who are going to end up using me, lying to me, and hurting me. Finding someone isn't an issue. I could go out today and get a boyfriend. Would he be a good man, and treat me good, and treat my daughter good? I'm 100% he would not. Because I am convinced that there are just no good men left. They will all lie, cheat, and hurt you. I have never had a man truly love me. All the men I've known have wanted something from me. They never truly cared about me. It's funny how men bitch and moan about women having walls up, when they are the ones who handed us the bricks.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment