So here I am again. I have been gone for awhile. I had a lot going on personally since my last post. Those of you who know me personally know what I have been through in 2014. To those of you who do not know me personally, let me play catch up and tell you some things that have happened recently...
I won't go into full detail or mention names here, but I have let go of two people in my life this year that I once loved. But I learned the hard way that neither one of them loved me. They used me and took advantage of me. But we live and learn. These two people I let go of have taught me that I will never again be treated like less than I am, nor will I ever settle for less than I deserve. I love me and I deserve so much more than what either of them ever gave me. Which wasn’t much. We can only be used if we allow ourselves to be used. No more. It may take me a while to get there. But when I’m done, I'M DONE. It is now time to move on with my life and be happy. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. That’s been my mantra for this year. It will also be my next tattoo. It’s my time to shine and be happy. My #1 priority in my life right now is my daughter. Life is wonderful and I am happy!
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment