So my daughter is out of school for the entire week. "Winter break", the school calls it. Which is odd, because I don't believe the other Orange County schools are out.
I had my counseling appointment today. I didn't want my husband to come, since nothing ever changes, but he insisted on coming. The counselor took me in first, and talked to me before she brought in my husband. I told her that nothing seems like it is changing. It is frustrating when you try your best to make things better, and they just don't change. I can't pinpoint exactly when we began to grow apart. I wish I could, so perhaps I could at least know what happened and what when wrong. Perhaps it is when the trust got broken. Once trust is gone, it is almost impossible to get back. My husband talks a good game in our counseling sessions...if only he would practice what he preaches.
He did however give me a surprise today... he surprised me today and bought me, him and our daughter
tickets to the WWE NXT show that is coming on Thursday. WWE Tapes the
NXT show there once a month. Randy Orton will be there, but I am
holding out hope that CM Punk will come here soon! :) Perhaps he is trying to make up for lost time and broken promises. He knows how much I LOVE WWE. So him doing that did earn some brownie points with me. Time will tell...
Until next time...
What?? I never got a Winter break! this makes mo sense to me, does Saalam get a spring break? Florida has bipolar weather, cold one day, hot the next!
ReplyDeleteI never got a "Winter Break" either! And what I find odd is that the Orange County Public schools didn't get one either!!!
Delete