Friday, March 8, 2013

More Piercings

Ok, so I have ordered some hollow piercing needles from ebay, and they will be in next week.  I am going to attempt  to pierce my eyebrow and lip.  The needles were really cheap, so I am going to be brace and try to do them myself and save some $.  I figure I am not able to work yet.  so by the time i AM ready to go back to work, when my ankle is healed, the piercings will be healed up.

I want to get another tat soon too.  I want to get it on my inside right wrist.  I want it to say "CM Punk" with his logo.  I am not sure how much that will cost, but I hope to save up for that real soon.  He is such an inspiration to me, and it will mean a lot to me to have this done.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my old self...

It's 4:10 am, and I cannot sleep.  I hate a quiet house.  My mind races in a quiet house.  And that is never good. I have come to the ...